If I love writing about my favorites, but I love writing about the things I hated even more.
I'll just jump right into it.
1. Lush Demon in the Dark Soap- Smells like dirt and mint and wrapped in pointless wax. Yuck!
2. Queen of Hearts Perfume- Stinks. Stinks Bad. Run. Run Fast.
3. Keri Shea Butter- Heavy cream. But as thick as it is the moisture doesn't last.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation- Oily and too orange. I just plain ol' hated it. This and the powder I can't stand. Haven't had much luck with Maybelline Face products. I did hear good things about the concealer so I may try that.
5. Now Shea Butter- It's gritty, it smells funny, and there's a lot better butters out there for the money. I love Shea Butter, but not this.
6. Too Faced Brow Envy- Weird brow colors, odd stencils, weird highlight colors, shiny wax, average to low quality tweezers..should I go on?
7. Shea Moisture Shea Butte Leave In- My hair just doesn't get along with it. I like the ingredients though...
8. Suave Almond-Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner- My hair was a wreck when I used this. It was dry and falling out all the time. The Mizani is doing the same but I won't add it to this list because I don't straighten my hair like they advise.
9. Philosophy Homemade Honey Buns- Didn't like the scent. Formula wasn't that great either. I didn't like the Cherry one either. I'm just not a fan of these. Maybe I need to try more though.
10. Lush Haagenbath Bath Bomb- Like sitting in toothpaste. Bleh!
11. NYC Sharpener- Just...don't...
12. MAC 224- This brush is scratchy and has breakage. Or mine does. I can use it on my face...just not my eyes.
13. Kiehls Lip Balm- Glorified Vaseline...at much higher prices.
14. MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot- I see how this might work for others but it just doesn't work well for me. And the texture could be better.
15. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss- These are discontinued...but I don't like them so I'm putting them on the list.
And that's all! Wow, so I had more things I loved this year....that's always good. Can't wait to see what next year's list will look like.
What did you try that you hated this year?