Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Body Shop Haul

Been a long time since I had one of those! The Body Shop has some pretty amazing sales but unfortunately they don't ship to APO addresses so I couldn't order anything when I lived overseas. Now that I'm back in the states....I will probably buy from them every now and again. 

This haul is just Body Butter. It's been awhile since I've used a Body Butter. Kinda missed them. 

Anyway, let me share what I picked up. 


The Body Shop Argan Body Butter-  I guess they had to jump on the Argan Oil craze that seems to be going around lately. So far it smells just OK but I could change my mind when I start to use it. 

The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter- Smells floral not really honey-like. I really like the scent. I'm really excited to use it.


The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry- Got these and the other holiday butters for $5. Can't beat that. It's the same cranberry scent as Cranberry Joy and Merry Cranberry. I really like the other Cranberry scented stuff I've had from them so I can't wait to try this


The Body Shop Glazed Apple- I think this is completely new. I like it...smells very much like green apple. 


The Body Shop Vanilla Brûlée- I believe this has come out before under a different name. I love vanilla so I'm pretty certain I will love this. 


Seems they are out of the seasonal body butters except the cranberry which they have for $5. Great thing to pick up for gift giving next year!

2 comments:

  1. I recieved a lot of the Glazed Apple products for Christmas, including the perfume and I love them! I hope they bring it back again next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize they released a perfume- I hope they bring back the ginger one too :) I never got to pick that one up. I think I will try the Glazed Apple First!!

      Delete