Thursday, February 12, 2015

First Impressions: Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Berry



I keep wanting to start off all my blog posts talking about food. I think I'm turing into a foodie. Mostly I just love trying new things. I was in the store yesterday and came across a purple Japanese sweet potato. I love sweet potato's and I love purple. So it came home with me. I mashed it up today with some butter...and it was yum! It wasn't actually purple inside but it was super sweet. I think I need to eat these all the time.

Anyway, this post is not about purple potatoes. It's about...lipstick. I got this for my birthday and thought it would be fun to do a first impressions. I haven't tried many liquified lipsticks (unless OCC counts, I'm pretty sure they do-don't mind me!). I had a friend that had this and it looked amazing on her. So I was super excited to try this.

The color is beautiful. It's a bright raspberry shade. And I mean BRIGHT. But I love bright, so it's OK.

The application is...OK. It can get messy but the applicator is pretty good. If you need more precision I suggest using a brush.

As for wear, if your aren't careful it can end up ALL over your face. So I'm careful. A liner may help (but this is just first impressions so I don't know yet). 

It is long wearing but not the longest wearing. Some stuff you can eat and be perfectly fine...others not so much. Without eating or drinking it can last a couple hours easily.

It  dries down matte. Not completely matte. It leaves a tiny bit of gloss which I don't mind. And it has a little bit of a scent-very pleasant. Maybe berry/vanilla? 

And I haven't experienced any drying.

The packaging....A++. Love the box, love the way the tube looks. 

So far I like it BUT I wish it didn't transfer quite so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment