Monday, April 27, 2015

Donna Summer

I am a huge Donna Summer fan. She is the QUEEN of disco after all. 



My absolute favorite song by Donna Summer...Hot Stuff. I never get tired of listening to it. Much edgier than anything you would expect from a disco queen.

On the Radio is pure disco though. Listen that that voice!


A couple others by her that are on my playlist:

Dinner With Gershwin- For some reason this reminds me of roller rinks. It's really a song I could skate too....not that I skate much.
Bad Girls- This is another song I remember liking when I was younger. It wasn't until I was older that I figured out what she was talking about. I love this song.
The Woman In Me- Sounds like a country song. Not really fan of the way she sang it but I do like the song.
Heaven Knows- I first heard a remake from Faith Evans in The Fighting Temptations movie. Donna's version blows Faith's out the water.
I Feel Love- Super modern sound. Love it!
Last Dance
Love to Love you Baby
Need A Man Blues
On the Radio
She Works Hard For The Money

One more post to write and then I'm getting my DISCO boogie on.



No comments:

Post a Comment