Monday, April 27, 2015

How Do You Apply Your Moisturizer?

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm getting more and more into skincare. While looking at couple of video's I came across one from Sephora where a lady applies a serum to her face. Only she presses it into her skin.

I always rub everything in, but apparently rubbing puts a lot of tension and pressure on the skin. Pressing product into the skin is supposed to be much more gentle. Plus it's supposed to penetrate deeper into the skin when you apply it, whether it be a serum or your moisturizer.

So lately that's what I've been doing, even though it takes a little longer....

I don't notice a difference but I think I will continue pressing instead of rubbing. The less manipulation, the better I think.


How do you apply your moisturizers?

No comments:

Post a Comment