Monday, April 13, 2015

Gucci Guilty Black Eau De Toilette


My second Gucci perfume! The last one I had was Envy Me and while I loved it at first I quickly grew tired of it. This one I've had for awhile now and have not grown tired of it, so that's always good. It is pretty expensive at over $60 an ounce. I got it at a pretty good price at around $40. If you like it I would suggest the 1.6 ounce as that's the best deal for your money.

Gucci claims:
he Guilty Black lovers bring out the most scandalous sides of each other: alone they are magnificent, together irrepressible. Fearless in their passion, they are brazen, shameless, unpredictable—ready for each and every explosive encounter. Their attraction is instinctive: they go where they sense danger and each other. 

Too much is never enough for young hedonists, who drive each other to stray ever darker. Life is thrilling and meant to be lived to the fullest. Again and again, they give in to pleasure and the excitement of breaking the rules. 

Gucci Guilty Black is a sensual oriental floral, inviting you to indulge in your burning desires. 

Notes:
Pink Pepper, Red Fruits, Violet, Patchouli, Amber. 
Style:
Sensual. Indulgent. Provocative.

I actually had this as a sample first- a couple times. And every time I had it, I really liked it. I was about to go clubbing that night and the only perfume I had was a rose scented one. Of course I didn't want to smell like a little old lady in the club. I wanted something a little edgier and sexy so this went home with me.

First off, I really like the bottle. It's different. Definitely stands out in comparison to other bottles I've had. 

Like I mentioned earlier, the first time I wore the scent (other than the sample) was to go to a club. I sprayed this on right before we went to stand in line. We  stood behind this group of guys and almost immediately one of them  turned around and was like "Wow, someone smells amazing!". I just smiled.

It does smell really good though. But as usual I suck at describing scents. I will try anyway. Most perfumes I try seem to be similar to many others I've tried. This one is different. It says it's a floral and I guess I can see why they say that. But it's a more mysterious dark floral. Not too dark though.

Usually I don't like florals, this one I love. It's not your typical floral.

It definitely is it's description though. Sensual, Indulgent, and most definitely provocative.

It's more  of a night time fragrance. More of a date night scent. But not so night time that you can't pull it off during the day. As far as season, I think it works for all seasons BUT I may be biased because I really like it and would wear it year round.

As far as lasting power, it depends where I spray it. It lasts well on clothes and pulse points. If you apply it to warmer parts of your body it tends to stay and amplify a bit as your wear it. But just spritzing on my neck doesn't yield very long lasting results. Which is a bummer!

Overall, I'm loving it. It will probably make my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment