Monday, April 20, 2015

Top 5 Perfumes

It's one a.m. and I'm up watching Janet Jackson music videos from the 80's and early 90's. It's such a breathe of fresh air compared to some of the videos I have seen lately.....I wish I had a time machine so I can go back to the 80's!

But then I wouldn't be able to share my top perfumes! I'm not a scent expert and can't pick out the notes in a perfume to save my life...I only know what I love and don't love.

Luckily I've come across a lot of scents that I love.....and some I hate (but that's for another day).

1. Oscar De La Renta Oscar- This one is number one simply because I have never had so many compliments on a single fragrance as this. It smelled good to me....but it wasn't necessarily my favorite. I wish I could smell what it seemed everyone else could smell when I wore it.

2. Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst- Sexiest date night fragrance ever. I loved this perfume. It didn't last long but it was worth reapplying. One of the more complex fragrances Bath and Body Works offerings.


3.Lavinila Vanilla Grapefruit- I love almost anything with vanilla...and this vanilla grapefruit mix was the business. And it's healthy for you!!

4. The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil- I think this might be discontinued now. I do see another vanilla scent on the website but I have no idea if it's the same and I'm not close enough to a store to go and find out. The original was great though....the perfume oil OR the spray. 



5. The Body Shop Love Etc.- I loved the smell of this one. It says jasmine. sandalwood, and vanilla but it was much fruitier than the description. If you wait until The Body Shop has a sale you can get it at a great price.

And of course I have an honorable mention-Gucci Guilty Black.

And that completes my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment