Friday, May 1, 2015

Natural Beauty Products Haul

I'm taking my switch to natural products very seriously! I still have a couple things under my bathroom cabinet that I need to finish up and will still be doing reviews on but once that stuff is gone- I'm going all natural (on skincare and body care-not makeup!). Half the fun is reading labels and finding things that meet what I'm Ok with using. I've had great luck in my local health food store, TJ MAXX, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 

Anyway, here is some of the stuff I've accumulated in the past few weeks......




Pacifica Perfume Roll On in Island Vanilla and Indian Coconut Nectar- These smell so amazing. I tried the testers and then I had to have them. They are naturally fragranced. I want them all! I had a coupon for $5 off $15. Couldn't pass it up!

Auromere Sandal- Turmeric Soap- Ran across this in TJ Maxx and loved the ingredients so it came home with me. I can't wait to try it, if I love it, I will be hunting down some of the other bars!

Aura Cacia Tamanu Oil- I plan on using this after I finish the fake Argan serum I have. I've head a lot about the healing properties of Tamanu Oil. I paid around $12 for it and tried the little sampler in the health food store and I really like the scent. Can't wait to try this out!


The Botanical Societies Peppermint and Patchouli Essential Oil- I love essential oils and have added a couple to my collection lately including Tea Tree, Lavender, and Eucalyptus. I use them to scent the conditioners I'm working on.


Alaffia Sandalwood Ylang Ylang Shea Butter Soap- My health food store had these on sale for $2.99 and the scent combo of Sandalwood and Vanilla sounded great to me....


Plantlife Argan Skin Bar- Sounds like it will be an amazing facial cleanser. I plan on trying this once I finish up my Dudu Osun Black Soap.


Plantlife Coconut Lime Soap- Smells of Lime more than Coconut but again...love the ingredients so I thought I would give it a whirl!

Plantlife Lemongrass Soap- Apparently the zesty citrus scents really get me! This smells really good so I thought I would give it a go!


Biggs and Featherbelle Granola Bar- I love the name and it has some essential oils I've never tried in soap before so it went home with me!

Deep Steep Argan Oil Scrubs in Lavender Vanilla and Fig Apricot- Found these in TJ's and they smells so good it should be a crime! They had a Coconut Vanilla and Lotus Guava one that I'm seriously kicking myself for not getting too! Can't wait to use these either....


And that concludes my haul..Be on the lookout for reviews in the next couple months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment