Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Dramatics


Let's see, how do I know The Dramatics? I first heard a remake of their song by Xscape of In the Rain. I love that song. I think it was on a soundtrack and it would come on my shuffle quite a bit. Eventually I realized I loved it. I'm not sure how I found out it was a remake but of course I had to download the original. I'm honestly not sure which version I love more, but I do love the Dramatics version.


I tried listening to some of their other songs and none of them were as memorable for me as In the Rain. But there are two others I do like and that are in my shuffle.

Door To Your Heart
It Ain't Rainin' (On Nobodys House But Mine) - I think this would make a great song to sample in a hip hop song- if it's not already been done!



No comments:

Post a Comment