I'm one of those people that layers on lotions even if my skin isn't dry- the only time I don't is if I'm trying out a new soap and am trying to see if it dries my skin.
I really need to switch to all natural lotions switch I use them so often....I plan on doing that as soon as I'm done with my current stash. Which may take a minute. For now...this list does not contain anything all natural. Sorry!!
1. The Body Shop Almond Body Butter- This smells like heaven! I don't like to repurchase but I think about buying another one of these all the time. It moisturizes pretty well too.
2. The Body Shop Cocoa Body Butter- This was my favorite until I tried the Almond. The one smells so good and it sticks around quite awhile. Especially when my skin warms up. It's a warm vanilla scent- not exactly Cocoa Butter. The vanilla scent that comes out around the holidays is pretty good too.
3. Black and Beautiful Cocoa Butter Lotion- Clearly I love Cocoa Butter. This smells exactly like the Palmers except it's cheaper. And it's super moisturizing!
4. The Body Shop Love Etc Body Butter- Again with The Body Butter....I loved this one. Sometimes the perfume scent gets lost in lotions...this one did not. One of the few perfumed body butters I have loved.
5. Shea Butter- Pure Shea Butter is one of the best moisturizers ever!! Not every brand is created equally though...definitely go for unrefined. The only thing is I don't like the smell. It does eventually disappear and what you are left with is the softest skin ever. In the winter nothing else compares....
Runner Up- Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Lotion- Made my skin so soft....it's just the ingredients kind of suck....
And that concludes my list! What are your favorite moisturizers?