I can already think of two off the top of my head but I will probably have to do some digging for the other three. It's pretty hard to make a lotion or cream that I'm gonna hate. It has to smell pretty vile or just not moisturize at all in order for me to hate it.
Anyway, let's get started.
1. Now Shea Butter-In my favorite post I pretty much raved about Shea Butter. I love it. But this ...if I had gotten my hands on this Shea Butter first I probably would have never understood the hype. It smells weird, probably because it's refined, and it's really grainy. Natural Shea doesn't smell the best but it works so much better than this stuff.
2. Yes to Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Body Butter- I have no idea if they still make this but this was my first all natural body butter and I haven't really bought one since. This smells like baby powder (I hated the scent!), took forever to rub in, and then a couple hours later I would be right back to having dry skin.
3. Rasta Locks Twist Jamaican Mango and Lime Mango and Shea Lotion- Great ingredients, average moisture, but I just couldn't get over the nail glue scent....
4. Keri Shea Butter Lotion- Greasy, sticky, and takes forever to absorb. Just get pure Shea Butter!
5. The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Lotion- Doesn't really moisturize and smells like a baby wipe. I was going to try the body butter but don't really want to smell that scent again....
Surprisingly I had exactly five!
What are some of your least favorite body moisturizers?