Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Owl Nails

I haven't really done anything to my nails in awhile. Which is pretty sad....I used to have to so much fun coming up with nail designs! A couple months back a blog I follow used a stamping plate with and owl design! I absolutely love owls...so I had to go on eBay and order that same plate plus another that came up when I searched it. 

I haven't stamped in awhile so the first time back to stamping was a COMPLETE disaster. It's getting a bit easier but I'm still not very good at it. Most of it was because the polish I was using to stamp sucks. I found an old black that was sitting in my drawer and use that...it came out pretty good. I could still use some work...a little more imagination maybe. 

But I really do like it. I can't help but think I need to add some glitter somewhere though.....

Ignore the sloppiness....I don't do cleanup. All the excess just usually peels off in a couple hours. 





Still loving the Badger Cuticle Balm! Although my cuticles could use some pushing back- I was just too lazy to do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment