Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dru Hill


I miss groups like Dru Hill. There hasn't been a great guy group come out in the last decade....probably even longer than that. And that's sad because I LOVE guy groups. Groups like Jagged Edge, Boyz to Men, and of course Dru Hill. Grown men groups that can actually sing. 

Hands down my favorite song from Dru Hill...We're Not Making Love No More. Of course, written by Babyface.This song is one of those I can't seem to listen to without hitting repeat over and over and over and over. It's impossible for me to get tired of it. Unfortunately they don't have a live version of the song that lives up to the greatness of the recorded version. And that's unfortunate. Truly.



These are a couple of other songs that are on my Dru Hill playlist and are definitely worth a listen.

Tell Me
5 Steps
I Love You
I Should Be
Beauty
The Love We Had (Stays On My Mind)- A remake that actually sounds almost as good as the original
What Are We Gonna Do
You Are My Everything
How Deep Is Your Love
In My Bed
Never Make a Promise
These Are The Times


Ah...I LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment