Sunday, May 31, 2015

TIGI Bed Head Glaze Haze Serum


I am still clearing out some of the not so natural hair products. I hate throwing anything away so I figured I would use them up! I have one more hair product after this- then it will be all natural from here on out! Anyway, I bought this on sale with a bunch of other Bed Head products...I can't remember the price I paid but the retail price for it is anywhere from 9-16 dollars. 

Bed Head claims:
Tigi Bedhead Candy Fixations Glaze Haze Smoothing Serum is a lightweight styling serum which enhances shine and reduces frizz.
This semi-sweet smoothing serum is enriched with Sugar Cane Extract and Cashmere Keratin and adds moisture and shine to the hair whilst replenishing restorative proteins to nourish and repair the hair.
Bamboo Extract strengthens the hair to prevent breakage and split ends and works in synergy with Rice Bran Oil to smooth the cuticle and reduce frizz for a smoother, sleeker blow dry. Candy Fixations Glaze Haze Smoothing Serum offers humidity resistance and effectively reduces drying time.
Perfect for all hair types, Candy Fixations Glaze Haze Smoothing Serum offers the ultimate in styling and delectable texture and leaves the hair sleek, shiny and healthy.

So it makes some pretty big claims and I can tell you right off, it doesn't do much of anything for my hair.

It's a serum much like any other serum. It doesn't add too much shine, in fact I feel that it sometimes dulls my hair. The scent is almost like a very light butterscotch candy scent, it isn't strong and doesn't linger in the hair.

I haven't noticed it speeding up my drying time..or any other benefits. I've tried a ton of different ways-in straight hair, on twist outs, on wet hair, dry hair. It really just doesn't do anything.

The packaging is average....the sticker is cute but mine started peeling off. 

As usual, the ingredients aren't that great. It's full of silicones and fillers. A couple of OK ingredients closer to the bottom....but not even to redeem the bad ingredients.

Ingredients:

Overall, even though the marketing is fun, it just doesn't do much of anything for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment