Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Too Faced, Sephora,Smashbox, Becca Etc for $20 Off!

High End Makeup is expensive. Sometimes I can get some pretty good deals- not always but I always feel kind of proud of myself when I manage to save some cash.

And I found a way so I wanted to share it with you!

HSN is having a promotion. You get $20 off of a $40 or more purchase, if you are a first time customer! 

Say what?

Yep. And the have some pretty nice brands. You can use it for anything though....makeup, bath and body, perfumes- pretty much any department you want.

I found out about an old one from a forum I was on where someone mentioned you could get the Lorac Pro for $20..that was when they still carried Lorac. I've never been interest in the Lorac Pro just because the colors aren't too unique or anything I HAVE to have. But for $20? Yeah, I'll take it. Unfortunately the promotion was over and they no longer offer Lorac.

Luckily, I thought to check for the promotion again just the other day and they are having it again!

I have been sort of wanting the Too Faced Semi-Sweet. So I ordered it...for $29 instead of it's usual $49 price tag.

Other brands they carry are Becca, Lancome, Beauty Blender, Benefit, Smashbox, and many more.

Definitely have a look and let me know what you use your coupon on!


No comments:

Post a Comment