Saturday, January 9, 2016

Deep Steep Tangerine Melon Sugar Scrub Review

Everywhere you listen, everyone is talking about the Powerball. It's up to 900 MILLION. I bought my very first ticket on the last drawing. Can you believe I'm almost 27 and never bought my own ticket? I used to pick numbers for my grandpa ages ago and he won about $500 before, so I figured I would try my luck. Wish me luck, and I wish you luck if you are playing today! Anyway...let's get to the review.

Deep Steep claims:
Almost good enough to eat! Our sugar scrub is a smooth blend of butters and sugar to give you light, blissful fragrance with just the right amount of exfoliation and no harsh scratching. The special blend of carefully sourced sugar and creamy shea and cocoa butters leaves skin feeling smooth and highly moisturized.

Deep Steep's Sugar Scrub offers a one-step beauty ritual for exfoliating your skin. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and irresistible to the touch. Deep thoughts...in times of simpler gift giving, tangerines were considered the greatest of gifts.

If you read any of my previous reviews on scrubs, you know I LOVE these. I've tried around 3 so far and have many more stored in my back up drawer. I have mostly tried their argan oil scrubs. This would be the first regular one I've tried.

The scent is tangerine melon. And if I hadn't read the label I would be able to sniff and still pick out the scents. It doesn't smell artificial at all. Just fruity and nice. And you can actually smell it while you use it..and it lingers lightly in the bathroom. I haven't noticed this particular scent sticking to my skin when I use it though. 

It's a very moisturizing gentle sugar scrub. Because it's sugar, it can dissolve a little faster than I like. I usually like to scrub, scrub, scrub. Even so it makes my skin a little smoother and very moisturized. It leaves an oily film on the skin, which means you can skip lotion! That's my favorite thing about it. But of course, if you aren't a fan of having some oil left over, this wouldn't be for you.

It's cruelty free. Which is always great.

And it's all natural. There is not one ingredient I don't recognize. It has coconut oil and shea butter in it, which is wonderful for the skin.

Ingredients:
Sucrose, Organic Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aroma, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Deep Steep makes amazing scrubs. I love them all...and I really like this scent. I found mine at TJ Maxx for $5.99 but you can find these online or at Whole Foods. 


No comments:

Post a Comment