Monday, January 11, 2016

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume Roll On Review


I'm sitting here listening to the police helicopter fly around searching for someone. The only other time I've seen a police helicopter was when I was still in school. It was my junior year (college) and there had been a shooting at one of the dorms. Man, was that scary. I was actually outside that dorm not to long before the shooting. I had just gotten back to my room when my friend texted, letting me know what happened. First thing I did was go and lock the dorm doors. They were never locked. Crazy, huh? Anyway, let's get on with the review!

Pacifica claims:
In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy Blood Orange is offset with subtle Strawberry and Raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy Mandarin and Italian Sweet Orange.  An orange connoisseur's dream.

Pacifica Perfume Roll-ons are really a steal. As always, we look for ways to bring our customers value without skimping on quality. These contain our best-selling fragrances in natural grain alcohol. And, they are free of phthalates, nitro-musks, benzene, and other things you don't want.Natural, pure grain alcohol and Pacifica’s signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. Made without phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, GMO, propylene glycol, and artificial color. No animal testing. 100% vegan and gluten-free.

I had never heard of the brand until I was in Bed, Bath, and Beyond in the "natural" section. What drew me to these was they were all natural. Just natural fragrance in alcohol. I've really been drawn to natural products this year and figured I would try it out. They cost $12 but I used a coupon and got it a bit cheaper at $8. I like saving money whenever I can. I've also seen them at Ulta and Whole Foods.

I think this is there most popular scent. I was very intrigued by a blood orange perfume. It's not a very common scent. I wouldn't say it smells like a fresh orange-more like a candy orange. But not in an artificial way. As for the strawberry and the raspberry-maybe theres a hint of something berry? I'm not sure. As for the spiciness I don't pick up on it. It just smells fruity fresh.

The packaging is very nice. I love the box it comes in and the roller ball feels high quality- Or as a high quality as a roller ball can get. I've had no trouble whatsoever dispensing the perfume. 

The problem- it has no staying power whatsoever. It lasts about an hour.. The quality is just not there. I expect a perfume to stay around at least four hours.

I love that it's all natural...and reasonably priced. But I hate how it has no lasting power. The scent might be good in other products but it just doesn't work very well in the rollerball. I have two more of these to try out (vanilla and coconut)  and I'm hoping they work a little better for me than this one. 

Have you tried anything from Pacifica? What's your favorite perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment