Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend Fragrance Mist Review



My new favorite videos to watch on youtube are "What's In My Z Palette?". Although I could never depot my own stuff because I love some of the original packaging so much. Sometimes it's all about the packaging! And I think Z Palettes are kind of tacky. And I'm not a big cardboard packaging fan. Having said that I've never seen a Z Palette in person so they could be much sturdier than I think. Anyway, enough rambling on about Z Palettes. 

Bath and Body Works claims:
Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'l fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!
  • Top Notes: Raspberry Lychee Sorbet, Sparkling Mandarin, Juicy Nectarine, Apple, Mirabelle Plum
  • Mid Notes: Sun-Kissed Magnolia, Gardenia, Plum Blossom, Fresh Picked Jasmine Sambac
  • Dry Notes: Vanilla Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid, Blue Coconut Water, Sugared Mus
I haven't been in Bath and Body works in years. And still haven't. I got this from my mom. Every now and again she empties her cabinet. And she had this. I'm not really sure why, because she never wears anything from Bath and Body Works. So I usually end up with it. Like this body mist.

When I first sprayed it, I really liked it. It was fruity and fresh. But as I kept using it, I got sick of it. It kind of has this Glade bathroom spray note to it. And I don't want to be reminded of bathroom spray every time I use a body mist. As far as the note- I do get the raspberry- the rest is a mystery to me. I'm still not very good at picking out scent notes. It also smells pretty strongly of alcohol when you first spritz, but it does dissipate pretty quickly.  

Luckily it doesn't linger too long-unless you spray it on your clothes. When I spray it on my body, it seems to barely last past me walking out the bathroom. 

I am impressed by the packaging. Back in the day, Bath and Body Works sprays used to come in the same packaging as cheap Walmart body sprays. I actually really like the new bottle designs. Now that I think about it, it's probably been around for a while now, and I'm just now noticing. 

I really hate that Bath and Body Works never lists the ingredients. But their ingredients hasn't really changed in years. It's definitely not natural and it's full of alcohols. Probably not the most natural body spray out there.

Overall, it's not for me. I can't wait to use the bottle up and move on. 

My favorite scent that Bath and Body Works has done is the Black Amethyst. If you are looking for a mist, I would recommend that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment