Monday, April 18, 2016

Black Radiance Radiant Lip Gloss in Golden Sand




These lip balms used to be my favorite back in the day. I've reviewed a ton and plan on trying out more. Lip Gloss is one of those makeup items that I feel you definitely don't have to go high end to get nice ones. In fact, most of the time I try more expensive ones I am left disappointed with a few exceptions. I used to really like the Fashion Fair ones back in the day. Anyway, I saw these awhile back in Walmart and decided to try the Golden one.

Black Radiance claims:
Radiant Lip Gloss is a color-intense gloss that shimmers with diamond like sparkles. Wear these superb colors alone or over a favorite lip liner pencil for longer wear. Your lips will be the center of attention with their shimmering and oh-so-kissable finish. 

I've had this one for awhile now. Probably longer than you are supposed to keep a gloss, but as long as it still smells good, I keep it. This one smells like Kool Aide powder. I like the scent. It's not very overpowering, just nice!

It's  a little sticky- and I find it lasts decently. Pretty much as long as whatever I put underneath it does. I don't use it alone, usually I put it over lipsticks that I want to amp the shine up on. Tends to be matte lipsticks or the OCC Lip Tars. The gold shimmers don't stand out as much as if you just put it on by itself, but it seems to add a certain vibrance to the lip colors. Especially unusual ones. 

It has a brush applicator. I like the brushes more than the doe foot applicator. So it's all good with me. Most times I tend to use another brush to apply it so it doesn't pick up my lip color.

The price is great. They are only three bucks! And still my favorite lip glosses. 

It comes in four other colors. I've tried the Radiant Red,  and Blackberry Ice both of which are excellent glosses. But those I use alone instead of on top of gloss.

I love it and would recommend these to anyone! Check them out!

I used it today over a mix of MAC Candy Yum Yum and MAC Heroine.




And I used it awhile ago over a color I created with my OCC Lip Tars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment