Monday, April 4, 2016

Floetry


Auto-Correct keeps correcting Floetry to Floury. I hate auto-correct. But I love Floetry. I don't think there is another group like them. And I'm still kinda sad they broke up.

I'm not sure how I started listening to them. Maybe the radio? I don't know, I just know that a couple of their songs ended up on my IPOD. And the songs slowly became favorites. I remember before I started loving their music, Freshman year I went out to a club. I don't remember much about that night, just that we all ended up at IHOP. Because that's where you go after the club. And some guys on the other end of the table kept saying how much I looked like one of the ladies in Floetry. But they wouldn't say which one. I think they are both beautiful but I definitely don't look like either. 

Anyway, back on topic. These are my favorite Floetry songs. 

Lay Down
Getting Late
Say Yes
Hey You
Butterflies

Looking at this list, I almost feel like I like love the same songs from them. Well, not really the same song, but the same type of song.


I really wish I could go back in time and go to one of their concerts.


No comments:

Post a Comment