Monday, April 4, 2016

One With Nature Dead Sea Mud Soap with Argan Oil & Shea Butter


I'm really craving some Sushi. Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to roll my own?  My favorite is the Sushi/Salmon Roll, so that's what I tried to make. I thought I would just watch a video of how to make it on youtube and TADA...Sushi! I quickly learned it's not that easy. In fact, it's not easy at all. My seaweed paper tasted like grass, the rice wasn't sticky enough, and I couldn't roll it to save my life. It was a big hot mess. But we still ate it. And I learned how easy it is to mix Wasabi. Which makes my eyes water when I have to much (which is often because I never learn!), but I can't stop eating it. I think I might have to make a trip to the store for some later. But for now, I'll get started with the review!

One With Nature claims:
The Dead Sea’s rich mineral salts and muds deeply cleanse and tone while restoring the skin’s natural PH. This unique soap combines pure Dead Sea mud, Dead Sea salt, argan oil and shea butter in a natural vegetable base. Triple milled* right at the source — The Dead Sea. Absolutely nothing artificial. Fragrance-free.


I first noticed this brand in my local TJ MAXX, but I would always end up buying something else. When they went on sale for $2.99 at my local health store, I decided to finally give them a try. They have a couple of different scents, but I narrowed it down to either the dead sea mud or the lemon sage. I ultimately went with the mud one because I've never tried a mud soap before and it sounded intriguing. 
It's unscented. I don't usually go for unscented bath products because I like a little scent in the shower. But not everyone can use scented products so I figured it would be nice to review a couple unscented soaps. 


The first thing I noticed was it has a gritty texture...kinda like when you were young and would play in the mud. But of course more solid, because it is soap after all. Since it has a little grit to it, it can provide light exfoliation if that's what you want. And it's not drying. although a little lotion never hurt nobody! 

It lathers nicely and cleans well. It's a good soap and it's pretty popular according to Amazon reviews. Most reviewers seemed to use it for skin conditions like Eczema, KP, Psoriasis, Acne, etc. I can't speak to it's ability to help out with those conditions but I don't think it would hurt to try if you do have any of those conditions. 

It's a triple milled bar, so it lasts longer than your regular bar of soap. It's also  quite a large bar at 7 oz so either way, you will get good use out of it!

These soaps are made in Jordan. I would love to visit the Dead Sea there, it is beautiful!


 And they are cruelty free and all natural!


Ingredients: Sodium Palmate (Saponified Palm Oil), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Saponified Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Mud (Silt), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

I do like it and I would definitely recommend it to people that like unscented soaps.I may buy another one down the road to try out on my face, just to see if I get the miraculous results everyone else gets!


No comments:

Post a Comment