Saturday, April 30, 2016

Project Pan Update #6

Already on the sixth update..and I've made some decent progress. Finished up a couple things...and started some new things to pan.

So let's get started.

1. NYX Hot Orange- All gone. This went really quickly. It was very pigmented and I had to shake most of the glitter off. I tried it as a blush for a couple days and really loved it that way...but I'm happy to see it gone.



I'm replacing it with NYX Violetta...which I've already use quite a bit of. It's my favorite kind of purple but again with the huge glitter....Why NYX? There is a baby dip in it.

2. L'oreal HIP Duo in Showy- Another one bites the dust! I wanted to finish the dark blue and I did. Now to use up the shimmer side...but I'm in no rush. I will finish it in the next two months. 

3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Potent Purple- I'm focusing more on this one now that some of the others are gone. I'm hopeful this will be done by the end of the month. Slowly..but surely!

4. L'oreal Duo in Flashy- I actually really like this color but it's time to use it up! I'm well on my way to using it up. It was getting hard to scrape color off the side so I broke it up and use it as a loose shadow. I'm thinking this will be gone by next update. 


5. Too Faced Who's Your Poppy Blush- Gone! I've finished a couple blushes in my day, so we can add this to the list. I did end up repressing and then flew through it! Now I can focus on using my other blushes more and maybe doing some reviews! I'm not replacing it with another blush...and haven't quite decided what I want to add in to product pan for this.


6. Revlon Colorstay Liner- I think I just need to practice with it. It seems bottomless. I've tried a couple different styles of liner already and I've been getting better. In fact, I'm not too shabby. So I'll practice till it's gone!


7. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- I forgot just how long pressed powders take for me to use up. This one has a little baby dip going...but I think it will last months and months. Hopefully I'm wrong. 


And with this Project Pan update I have finished up 6 shadows and one blush. Well on my way to 30! I think I'm doing pretty good.....


No comments:

Post a Comment