Friday, June 10, 2016

Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll On Review



Vanilla is one of my favorite scents ever. You just really can't go wrong with it, which is why I snatched this up when I had the opportunity to purchase it for $8. It usually retails for around $12. 

Pacifica claims:
nspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. A Portion of proceeds from all Island Vanilla sales goes to the Ocean Futures Society, a nonprofit marine conservation organization. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.


Everyday we work to reduce our impact on the environment. Our goal is to have zero product-manufacturing waste in our factory. Pacifica recycles and uses post-consumer materials. Our boxes are all 100% recyclable. We work to use components that are recyclable. We work with suppliers who share in our vision.

I've used up the other two that I purchased and was saving this one for last. It's definitely my favorite of the three. It's a very nice warm vanilla sweet scent. But not too sweet. It's also probably the strongest of the three.

The wear time is confusing. Sometimes I feel like it lasts 4 hours and beyond. Other times I feel like it's gone in about an hour. It's not consistent on me and I have no idea why. I do tend to have to roll a ton of it on, all over my neck, wrists, and behind my ears. That definitely helps lasting power.


As usual the packaging is nice. It comes in a cute little box and the roller ball feels like a high quality roller ball. Not to mention, it's quite cute!

I really like the Pacifica brand and everything is stands for. I love that a portion of sales goes to and nonprofit marine conservation organization. I love that Pacifica works hard to reduce their impact on the environment by using recyclable materials. I love that the perfume is all natural, made in the USA, and cruelty free. 

Ingredients:
NATURAL, PURE GRAIN ALCOHOL AND PACIFICA’S SIGNATURE PERFUME BLENDS WITH ESSENTIAL AND NATURAL OILS. MADE WITHOUT PHTHALATES, PARABENS, MINERAL OILS, GMO, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AND ARTIFICIAL COLOR. NO ANIMAL TESTING. 100% VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE.

Out of the three I purchased this is definitely my favorite. I wish it lasted longer, but for only $8 to get a nice vanilla fix, I don't regret buying it at all and would probably even purchase it again. I love vanilla and this fits the bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment