Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Project Pan #10

It's about that time for Holiday Makeup to slowly release and tempt us all. I had almost forgot about it. Then I got curious to see what the newest Vice palette would look like. Vice 5. But...there is no new Vice palette. I guess they retired it. It's OK. The quality has been going down the drain with them anyway. And the VICE  LTD Reloaded is on sale for $35. Not a terrible price, but I'm still not buying it! I have to focus on this project pan....

So where am I at?

1. Stila Samba from Rio palette - I added this last time. When I first started the pan was full. I hit pan on it pretty quickly and now it's mostly gone. I expect to finish it this month. It actually hasn't been too much of a chore to try and use up. I just use it as a base to whatever I'm wearing that day. It changes colors slightly and has made some colors I don't like a lot more wearable. It's works mostly under golds and browns but I have put it on under colors and it works there too.


2. L'oreal HIP Showy- I know, I know. Still using it. I used it today and yesterday. I had to break it into powder because it was hard to scrape it from the sides. Probably won't be gone this month since it's hard to wear blue often. But I'll try. 


3. Revlon Colorstay Liner- GONE! I used it occasionally. It seemed endless. Basically the consistency turned. It was applying like black water instead of liner. 


4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- Gone! I repressed it and after that it went super quick. I'll miss the chocolate vanilla scent but I'm happy it's gone. 



5. Urban Decay Virgin- I hit pan on it last time, along with the Naked shadow. I've definitely expanded the pan and can't wait for it to be gone!



I'm going to be adding:


The Urban Decay Naked shade.

Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape 

 And that's all. I get kind of discouraged, but then I finish another product and I'm hyped up again for Project Panning. I'm hoping to finish the Stila shadow this month...and I think I will.

Happy Project Panning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment