Monday, August 1, 2016

Project Pan Update #9

It's that time again. I've done pretty well this month. Finished up one shadow and hit pan in another. Plus I finished up a couple of the things that were about gone that I posted last month. I still have two things that have been making a monthly appearance since I started Project Panning. They are just harder to reach for on an everyday basis.

So let's get started.

1.NYX Violetta- All gone! Mostly used it as a blush. Glad to see it gone. I was tired of all the glitter. In place of that I am adding a white gold Stila shadow which has a mini dip to it. I will show pics next update!


2. L'oreal Hip Showy- Yeah I know. I only used it about twice. Definitely  a favorite color..but I hate how its been creasing so much in the summer months.



3. Revlon Colorstay Liner- I don't even want to talk about this one!


4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil- It's going pretty quickly now. A little harder to use now that it's mostly on the edges. Still using it as a setting powder (very lightly). If I repress it could be gone as soon as next month.



5. Urban Decay Virgin- I just added this last month. I've been mixing it with Naked in the Naked palette and using it very lightly as a brow highlight. I was very excited to hit pan since it's the first Urban Decay shadow I've hit pan in.



And from the photo last time I finished the brow wax, the primer, and the foundation. The only thing I didn't finish was the lipstick. There's quite a bit on the bottom of the container I've been scraping out. Should be done though by next month.


So in total I have used up seven shadows! My goal is at least 30 before I'm able to buy any new shadow but I may wait until I've used up 20-25. I miss adding new shadows to my collection! 



No comments:

Post a Comment