Monday, October 31, 2016

Project Pan #12

First things first, Happy Halloween! I hoe everyone has a great night. I didn't do much...except watch a few horror movies. I finished American Horror story. But I haven't watched anything truly scary. Which I'm thinking I might just put on...if I find one that looks scary enough. I'm just waiting for it to get dark out. In the meantime, I blog.

So here we are..project pan #12.So I guess that means I've been doing this a whole year. And I feel like I've made some good progress. Just not this month. Not really.

1. NYX Mellow Yellow. I kind of forgot I just started this last month. I've made pretty good progress on it. It's not very pigmented. You have to use it with a yellow of white cream base, other wise it awful. I've been using it kind of like a setting powder. Like I used the Makeup Forever Yellow I panned earlier this year. Although this color doesn't work as well. I really have to use it lightly and really blend. I just can't be bothered trying to wear it on my eyes everyday. Glad I found some way to use it. It will definitely be gone my next months update.


2. Urban Decay Virgin- Will be very glad when this one is gone! Still using it as a highlight shade mixed with the Naked shade. I'm thinking I will have to repress it soon because it's getting hard to use. Hopefully it will be gone b next month.


3. Urban Decay Naked- Made some good progress in this. I'm not sure it will be gone by next month since it's a little firmer pressed. But still great progress.



4. Too Faced Sun Bunny- Still not one I reach for much since the foundation I'm using is a bit dewy and this just adds to it. I see a little bit of wear in the middle. I'll keep working on it. Kind of wish I had a more matte foundation so I could get more use out of it.


5. Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape- All gone. Well actually I have one more use, but we will call is Sayonara for now. I'll kind of miss it, but I'm happy to be done with it so that way I can reach for more colors. Replacing this with NYX Charisma lipstick. Not a lot to go through and I should really just use it up!

6. Too Faced Brow Envy Kit Dark Brown- Still hate it. Still working on it. Actually I misplaced and have to find it!


7. Revlon Ultimate All in One Mascara- I threw this out. The stopper just completely came off and the wand was clogged with product. I was still trying to use it, then I dropped it on the floor and threw it out. I'm going through my samples now.




I'm going to have to add a couple of things to my project. I'm not really quite sure exactly what at the moment though. I guess I'll have it by next update. Actually, I'm definitely adding my Benefit Primer to this list. It's feeling pretty light at the moment, so I don't even know if I will actually still have any left to add.

I think that's all I have for now.

Do you "project pan"? What have you finished up that you are glad to have out of your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment