Sunday, September 24, 2017

Samples Review: Paco Rabannne 1 Million, Michael Kors Sexy Ruby. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris

I recently got a sample set with a MAC brush I ordered, but was probably not supposed to order. Because I'm supposed to only be getting one MAC brush a year. Oops. But at least I got some samples I can make a quick post on. Right?

Paco Rabonee 1 Million
When I got this, I suspected it might be a male fragrance. It looked masculine. And all I needed to do was google it and find out. Instead I splashed it all over me. And realized it smelled quite masculine. THEN I googled it. But it was too late and I went out smelling like men's cologne. It's nice I think for a man. But not something I want to wear. And hopefully I've learned my lesson. Or maybe they need to be more specific on the label. Made in France.

Michael Kors Sexy Ruby Eau De Parfum
I don't think the name is as clever as they were thinking it was. But it actually smells really good, and something I would buy a full bottle of. It's supposed to be raspberry, apricot, jasmine, and cashmere woods. It just smells like a fruity, sophisticated night out. Mmmm. And lasting power was pretty great on this one too! Made in the USA.


Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris
I just finished a bottle of Black Opium, and they definitely smell similar. Lasting power is just as great. It's hard to describe the scent, but it smells really nice. And..sophisticated. I would definitely buy this perfume too. Macy's was knocking it out the park with the perfume samples they picked out for me.  Notes are Strawberry, Raspberry, Bergamot, Calone, Pear, Orange Flower, Jasmin Sambac, White Peony, Datura, Patchouli, White Musk, Ambrox, Cedarwood, Crystal Moss. Made in France.


So two out for three..I would definitely buy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment