Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Samples Review: Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, Chloe, Bella by Vince Camuto Perfumes

I love perfume samples. The other day I was in Sephora, finally using a gift card, and I picked up a great one and put it on. Except I paid no attention to what it was. And I would go back and take a look, but probably won't get around to it. But I really should. But..I won't. 

Anyway, I did get a sampler from another MACYS order I placed. I picked up another 217 brush. I complained to customer service and they let me get it for the sale price I was supposed to get it for. And sent a little sampler. YAY!

1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream
This smells very basic, generic, and forgettable. It just didn't smell like anything special or unique or anything I would need to have. I had the original Daisy and I really liked that. I almost thought I liked it the third or fourth time I used it, but then it went back to smelling generic again. Needless to say, not a big fan!


2. Chloe
I had a full bottle of this too. It's a nice rose perfume. It's nice and it doesn't smell grandmother-y. Which is good.  But smelling like a Rose is not really my thing. I just don't feel like I look like I should smell like Roses. Roses do the best job of smelling like roses, I think. But if you are a fan of Rose perfumes, it might be worth checking this one out. I think it's one of the most popular rose perfumes. 


3. Vince Camuto Bella
I saved the best for last. This was my favorite of the three. It smells like a nighttime fragrance. More sophisticated. It seemed to last most of the day too. It almost smells a teeny bit masculine. But not too masculine. I would buy a full bottle based off the sample. Worth giving a sniff! Since I'm not the best at describing scents it's supposed to be nectarine blossoms, Italian bergamot, jasmine water, and white amber. Mmmmm.


Found any new great perfume scents for Winter worth checking out? Let me know in the comments!


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment