Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chloe Roses De Chloe Eau De Toilette


I am not a rose perfume type of girl. I love the scent of roses fresh from the flower but imitations always fall short. You may be baffled as to why I bought this. Basically it was at the top of the page on Sephora.com and it has high ratings. I found it locally for around $20 cheaper so I ended up buying it. I love a product that can change my mind about how I feel about a scent and I was hoping this would do that.

Roses De Chloe claims:

Roses de Chloé is an invitation to grace. Luminous and subtle, it inspires and evokes a unique facet of the signature Chloé rose, capturing the spirit of the Chloé woman. The fragrance exudes an immediate and incredible freshness, derived from the top note bergamot. This sensation is gradually joined by a heart of Damascena rose essence, modernized with a magnolia accord. The trail on the skin is of white musk and amber, the signature base of the Chloé house. 

Notes:
Fresh cut roses, Bergamot, Rose essence, Magnolia Accord, White musk, Amber. 
Style:
Floral. Delicate. Luminous.



I've only ever had one other rose perfume and it was decent. It was the Morrocan Rose one by The Body Shop. That is a much more affordable rose scent, especially compared to this one.

It really does smell a lot like roses. Maybe 99.85% percent of rose, but I still like the fragrance a real rose emits so much better. I'm not sure if Rose is just not my style or it's too old for me, or maybe a rose just wears it's own scent the best.

Don't get me wrong, this is a great Rose scent, probably the best one I have smelled (I'm not a rose perfume connoseur though.). 

The best thing about it is it's lasting power. If I spray enough I can smell this until the end of the day. 

The best thing about it is the super cute bottle. I really love the packaging. It's pretty simple and super small (I bought the 1 ounce) but I just really love the little pink ribbon tied around it's neck. I usually give my perfume bottles to my mom but I'm keeping this one.

Overall, it's a really nice rose scent-and if you love rose scents you should definitely give this one a sniff. As for me....it's just not "my scent." 


Some rose eye candy for you!!How beautiful!!


2 comments:

  1. I love Chloe, Haven smelt this one yet though! I love the bottles too :-) So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to smell the original :) I really do love the bottle though...I'm going to keep it to decorate my vanity one day!!

      Delete