Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Yankee Candle Orange Dreamsicle Tart


I had this one large jar form a while back and was pretty disappointed with it. It didn't smell anything like an orange dreamsicle and it barely scented the room. And it smoked. Somehow I forgot how much I disliked the candle and ended up with the tart.

Yankee Candle claims:
A favorite childhood summer treat you never outgrow . . . a cool blend of orange and vanilla ice cream.

I don't know if it's the artwork that suckered me in or the fact that it's orange (orange is my favorite color). 

Any who, I was pretty excited for this. It smells nice. Orange and vanilla. Kind of creamsicly (not a word...). But then it becomes straight vanilla like an hour after burning.

I love vanilla-but I expect what the name says it will give me. 

Another thing. This tart burns out quickly. It's not strong and you won't get hours and hours of fun. 

Just like the candle, I wouldn't recommend it. Now that's I'm thinking orange and vanilla I have the worst craving for an orange Flintstone push pop. Those used to be the business back in the day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment