Monday, February 26, 2018

Worst Beauty Products of 2017

If the other post I did was late, this one is mega late. I think it's because there has been one post I have been looking forward to doing since last year-the Ancestry DNA one. And we finally all have our results! I think I will be doing that post after this one...or possibly tomorrow. Because I'm thinking it will be a little bit of work. 

Anyway, before I start talking DNA results-lets get started!

1. Dr. Bronners All-One Cinnamon Toothpaste- I love almost every Dr. Bronners product I have tried, but I just can't get behind this toothpaste. The cinnamon flavor wasn't that strong, at least not how I thought it would be in my mind. Also, I thought it left my teeth still feeling pretty dirty. I wouldn't be opposed to trying the other flavors, but this one wasn't for me. 

2. Babassu Oil- I wasn't a fan of the scent and it broke me out.  But I have liked shampoos that contained babassu oil in the past. 


3.OPI Top Coat-  This top coat takes forever to dry, smears designs, and I usually wake up with sheet marks. Hated it! And I really expected better from OPI. Get Poshe Topcoat instead!


4.Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade Review-  I wanted to try Oyin Handmade forever, especially this pomade. I'm pretty sure it was the name "Burnt Sugar" that drew me in. Unfortunately it just doesn't do much for my hair. And I can't stand the smell. I still have some left and I've had it forever. 

5. Natures Garden Shea Butter- Love Shea Butter- hated this brand. It's just low quality- stay away!!

So...five things! That's all. As I was reviewing some of the stuff I reviewed this past year, I found that there were a couple things I didn't like but none that I disliked enough to actually make this list- except these five. I think this is the shortest list I've had in the years I've been doing this. 

What were some of the worst things you've tried last year? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment