Monday, March 12, 2018

Bedu Turmeric and Honey Face and Body Bar Review



Back in the day I used to be heavy into Astrology. I would check my horoscope almost every day. Preferably at the end of the day. I think I might be starting to get back into it. Starting with reading up on my sign. I'm an aquarius woman-and it's crazy because most of the stuff I've read about my sign is 100% true. I'm trying not to fall too far down the rabbit hole though, because once I get interested in something I read everything I can about it for weeks and weeks.... And I mean EVERYTHING. But astrology seems like it would be a very large hole to tumble down. So in the meantime, I think I  will stick with a soap review.

First off.....cute camel photo.

Because I forgot to take a photo of the soap. Whoops.

Bedu claims:
Camel milk is saturated with protective proteins beneficial for skin and is a superb natural cleanser. By virtue of the high amount of proteins, it is most effective in reducing inflammation and speeding recovery of skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, and well as accelerated wound healing and reduced inflammation.
Camel Milk contains age defying Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids (known to plump skin and smooth fine lines). It naturally keeps the skin moisturized and prevents sign of aging, sun damage and pigmentation, with its gentle exfoliating and lightening effect. Rich in Vitamin C, (a natural anti-oxidant) it increases collagen production and improves skin resiliency.
High in vitamin E and Vitamin A, which stimulates cell turnover, Camel Milk protects the skin against pollution and cell mutation that can be caused by sun exposure.
It is a natural source of Essential Fatty Acid Linoleic (known for moisture retention), and deeply moisturizing lanolin, which provides a calming and soothing effect on the skin and is beneficial for all skin types–even the most delicate and youngest skin.
Turmeric is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It is used as treatment of acne blemishes, blackheads, dark spots and hyper pigmentation as well as other skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It helps to heal and prevent dry skin, and to slow the skin aging process. It is used to diminish wrinkles, to keep skin supple and to improve skin elasticity. Turmeric holds much promise for skin treatments, as well as possibly inhibiting certain forms of cancer
Honey is suitable for all skin types. Loaded with antioxidants, it helps restore damaged and wrinkled skin. It is incredibly moisturizing, but will not cause breakouts. It is antibacterial and anti-fungal, which speeds skin healing, and soaks up impurities which helps detoxify the skin. It also helps to absorb and retain moisture in the skin.
Shea Butter is a natural Vitamin A cream, and a superb moisturizer with exceptional healing properties for the skin. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing.
It looked like a regular bar- except it was a reddish color.

I love turmeric. And I love honey. If you combine them you have the best face mask ever. So I already knew this was going to be a good soap.

It smells nice. Not like turmeric, or even honey. Just a nice, pleasant, inoffensive soap scent. Not too strong. Not too soft. 

Lathers nice. A little richer than normal bar soaps. It's very cleansing without drying out my skin. 

I liked it. Not as much as my favorite with the vetiver. This might be my 2nd favorite of the line.

As always, it's all natural, made in Jordan, made with sustainable palm oil, and scented with natural ingredients

Ingredients:
Sodium Palmate (Saponified Palm Oil), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Saponified Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Aqua), Sodium Shea Butterate (Saponified Shea Butter Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Camelus Dromedarius Lait Powder, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Organic Honey, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Powder, Capsicum Annuum (Paprika) Extract (Plant Based Pigment), Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Powder Organic (Plant Based Pigment), Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

I would buy another bar- maybe for use on my face. But it was nice as a body bar. I would recommend it if you are interested in trying a camel milk soap.

Random:
My sister showed me this clip with Johnny Gill and II D Extreme. I LOVE Johnny Gil. And II D Extreme sings one of my favorite songs. I was a crybaby when I was little and my parents would blast this so they would have the hear my crying. It always shut me up..and I would just stand there and listen. Anyway...enjoy the clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment