Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Dr. Bronner's Orange Ginger Organic Lip Balm



Still winter time, so lip balm is a must. No one likes walking around with crusty lips. This winter has been kind of hard on my lips. No matter how much water I drink, I feel like my lips stay dry. A lot of it is I keep losing my balm. But it always turns up again in the strangest places. I wouldn't mind losing it permanently though, because I don't really like it that much.

Dr. Bronner's claims:
Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balms, made with organic beeswax, provide a protective barrier to the elements with no synthetic ingredients! None! Organic jojoba, avocado and hemp oils help with extra moisturization. Only the finest essential oils are used for fragrance. Certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards, because what you put on your lips goes into your body.

It has a couple more uses than the typical lip balm. You can use it for cuticles, dry skin anywhere, and the healing of tattoos. I just use it for the usual. 

Lip balm.

And I'm not a fan. It makes my lips peel. And I can't stand the scent. The first couple of times I used I thought I was allergic because my lips felt swollen and numb. 

Also, I'm not really a fan of orange and spice together. Orange on it's own-possible one of favorite scents. Mix it with spice and it becomes gross. I don't hate it as much as I've hated other orange-spice mixtures. But I certainly don't love it.

It's natural, organic, made by a great company. 

Ingredients:
Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Organic Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Tocopherol

But I'm not a fan. I should have gotten the peppermint one. That might have been a better fit for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment