Sunday, August 26, 2018

Nature's Remedy Exercise Relief Wintergreen and Clove Review




I'm starting to get back into working out. I really need to drop some weight, especially since sometime next year I'm going on some sort of vacation where I need to wear a bathing suit. I've been wanting to go to Jamaica forever. Or Greece. Maybe Ghana. Or maybe a Disney Cruise. Somewhere. Anyway, after not working out for awhile there are aches and pains that happen.

I randomly found this at TJ Maxx for two dollars on clearance. Not a deal I could pass up.


A lot of essential oil mixtures come packaged in rollerball format. It's easy to travel with, also easy to apply. 

It smells like Wintergreen gum. Which is supposed to be amazing for pain relief. But it's also an oil I've read you have to be careful with. 

So after a particularly painful workout (I was just playing Just Dance 2018 very enthusiastically) my arms were on fire. I applied this. It's not immediate relief. Or it might be, but I have some chubbiness to get through. It just makes the pain go away a lot quicker. So instead of five days....my arms only hurt for two. Or something like that.

It works immediately for neck pain though. 

Ingredients:
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Wintergreen, Copaiba, Camphor, Peppermint, Clove Bud, Frankincense. 


I really like it. And if I could find where to buy more or get them in different combinations I would definitely pick up a few more.


Random:
I love this song and was so excited when I found a live version with all three artists. I LOVE Gerald Levert-he is always so entertaining to watch perform. And I LOVE Johnny Gil. Johnny is the man. And Keith Sweat- I love love love his music even though his voice is kinda whiny. Together? Epic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment