Sunday, August 12, 2018

Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Gel Tint Brows Review



I think yesterday was probably one of the worst days ever. Or definitely top five. I had some terrible news early in the am and at first it was easy to ignore. Kinda. But as the day went on, it just stayed on my mind more and more. And so today...I need a distraction. The best one...blogging! 

I've had this tint for over a year. It was a gift from one of my best friends Tia. Mostly I've had it over a year because I was scared an eyebrow tint could go horribly wrong. I just imagined myself using this and coming out with Instagram brows. Which I'm not a fan of. 

Tony Moly claims:
Gel Tint Brows that are long-lasting Easy rubbing off inside the end Natural eyebrows making a pretty long life Feature 1. Coloring maintained a long time Apply the gel off without inner need to draw Eyebrows are pigmented to keep a long time 2. Tattoo Effect of Tanning principles This can produce mild skin naturally ekin naturally eyebrows.

A couple weeks ago I finally got the nerve to just go ahead and use it. I was kinda surprised at the consistency. It's almost like Elmers glue. I "painted" a thick layer on. And let it sit for two hours. Two hours minimum. You can sleep in it. Which is probably best. Because it does not look cute on.

After the two hours were up, I peeled it off. Which was pretty easy. I don't feel like it took any brow hairs off. And then....Darker brows. Not too dark. Not too light. The perfect color really. I just need to something to help me shape them.
Ignore my muddy blue eyeshadow! Was just testing out a color.

It's supposed to last 7 days. I think it lasted about 2/3 days before it started to really fade. That could have to do with the heat wave we are currently having. Or the fact that I've been using coconut oil all over my face to remove makeup. 

Two to three days isn't bad though. 

Overall, I think this is an excellent product. And I'm kind of mad it took me so long to try it. I think this is one of those products that when I finally do use it up...it's a repurchase. 

I just need to figure out what color. I didn't keep the box and am not sure what color I had.

Also, I completely forgot a before pic. But trust me...there was a difference.

Have you tried any gel tint brow products? How did you like it? Would you try it again?

Random: I made a banana pudding cheesecake that tastes exactly like banana pudding. Crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment