Sunday, November 11, 2018

Zum Bar Haul (Indigo Wild)

Quick haul of some products I was really happy to see. I was really into natural soaps, and then a chaotic year and not having easy access to them had me using any old stuff on my skin. But I want to get back into using all natural soaps again-so I placed an order with Iherb. And Amazon. Iherb shipping takes forever (to overseas locations) but they are finally here. And this is what I ordered.


Zum Tub Lavender Bath Salts- I bought this from Amazon for about $12 or so. And it smells like real Lavender Essential Oil. I love that about Zum products- they use quality essential oils to scent their stuff. I've already used it once and will try it a couple more times before I post a review. 

The rest are soaps.

I have Zum Patchouli (first one I cracked open), Rosemary Mint, Oatmeal Lavender.


Zum Seaweed, Lavender Mint, Patchouli Orange.


And last but not least- Lavender Lemon and Charcoal.



I'm eventually going to try them all out but this is what I have for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment