Sunday, November 11, 2018

Heatwave


Taking it back to the old school again today.

Today's artist- Heatwave!

This song is one of my favorite songs of all time. Always and Forever. Many people know the Luther remake. And I love Luther BUT the original can never be beat, in my opinion. I love how he switches effortlessly from full voice to falsetto. Amazing. We won't talk about the outfits.



This is my favorite song to listen to when being indecisive. I often sing it when other people are being indecisive as well.






These are other songs on my Heatwave playlist but I can't find a live performance for.

Happiness Togetherness
Grooveline- ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
Boogie Nights- Another funky fave

I'm going to go listen to Always and Forever with a big old smile on my face now.





No comments:

Post a Comment