Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Zum Bar Rosemary Mint Goat Milk Soap Review



I've been trying to blog for about an hour now but for some reason my computer is just not cooperating. I think it might finally be acting right. So today I have another Zum soap review. This was not on my top list of scents to try. I like the combination well enough, however, it's just not a scent I get excited about. But...it definitely has it's uses.

Zum claims:

  • This duo speaks to your soul with balanced rosemary and positively fresh mint. They are known to stimulate body and mind, taking your shower to a metaphysical level.
    • Essential oils
    • Plant-based, simple ingredients
So let's talk the scent first. I actually really do like it for a very specific reason. I love rosemary. I love mint. Together it can smell kind of medicinal and boring. But before I tried this I had a headache because I smoked out the kitchen when I was making maple candy topping. Immediate headache. Mint is great for headaches. Rosemary mint together in a soap was magical. It relieved a lot of the pressure I was feeling in my head. And for that reason, I love this soap. I should keep a bar on hand just for that reason!


The lather is nice. As with all the Zum soaps. It was slightly more drying however. Not too bad, but still noticeable. 

The soap is green. A very pretty green. And has some sort of exfoliant in it. I think mint? 

I paid around 5-6 dollars for it. Ordered off iherb.com which I don't think I would use because it took so long.

The one thing I don't like about Zum soaps is that they won't list all ingredients clearly. I hate that. But I think the soaps are all natural. They really should change the labeling.

Ingredients:
Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with herbs, essential oils and mineral pigments. Enjoy!

Overall, one of the best soaps I have tried for headaches, not that I use soaps for headaches. I would recommend for that reason alone!

Random:
I bought Just Dance 2019 on Black Friday. It came super quickly! However, I really don't like the song selection for the most part or the dances. So far I'm super disappointed but I'm still trying to play through all the songs regardless.


No comments:

Post a Comment