Sunday, December 2, 2018

Zum Tub Lavender Bath Salts Review



I'm so glad they sell these on Amazon. I'm determined to try them all but I don't want to pay a ton for shipping. I found them locally when I lived in Maryland for about $10. But you can order them from Amazon for $12. Which is pricier, but it's "free shipping".


Zum claims:
  • Salt your rim and take a dip in this moisturizing drink. Zum Tub's shea butter infusion transforms a mix of sea salt crystals and Epsom salts into a submersible bathrodisiac. Your skin goes glug glug and your mind goes unplugged.
  • The sweet, floral Lavender is best known for reducing stress and relaxing the mind and body.


Lavender is always the scent I tend to skip. I don't know what it is. I guess I just think it's a boring scent and there's always something more exciting to try first. Also, Lavender is a scent that some companies get super wrong because they use synthetic lavender. Not Zum. This smells like lavender essential oil and nothing else. I've come to really start liking lavender. It really is a soothing, relaxing, calming scent. However, it doesn't really help me sleep so although it says "snooze", I wouldn't say I can use it and go to sleep. However, I don't doubt some people can.

I get three-four bath out of a jar. Meaning each bath is kind of pricey. Not as pricey as a Lush bath though! The lavender is pretty subtle, of course you can make it stronger by using more. There are a couple of Lavender buds in the mix. Not a lot though. I barely noticed them in the tub. Which is probably good because if there were a lot if would probably stop up the tub.


My skin feels soft and hydrated after using these salts. No lotion for me. 

Ingredients:
  • Made with sea salt, epsom salt, pure essential oils, meadow foam seed oil, rosemary oleo and herbs


Overall, if you like Lavender bath products-this is not a bad one to try. It's all natural too. BUT I feel like making your own with some Epsom Salts and Lavender oil is much more cost effective in the long run for such a simple scent like Lavender. You can even throw in your own Lavender Buds!



No comments:

Post a Comment