Tuesday, December 4, 2018

DIY Apple Pie Face Mask

I have a ton of different clays that I really need to use up. DIY Face Masks are pretty much the best way to use it up.  Plus it's super fun to use up what I have around the kitchen on my face! So a couple weeks ago I was playing around and came up with this mask.



It's just bentonite clay, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, a little water, and some honey.


I start off with about a teaspoon of clay. Add a tiny bit of vinegar. The first time I made this mask I used mostly vinegar and I found it was way too harsh and makes my eyes water. So just a tiny amount of vinegar to barely moisten the mask. The vinegar makes the mask fluffy.

Then I add water and mix, mix, mix, mix. I eyeball the water. So when I get to the consistency I want- I stop. Then I add a little honey and cinnamon and mix.

I probably wouldn't recommend cinnamon if you have sensitive skin. But I like it.


I apply it with a free foundation brush. Let it dry. And rinse off.


After my skin is super fresh and clean. Pores look a little better. I moisturize my skin really well and that's all!

It's my go to mask these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment