Monday, January 14, 2019

Zum Bar Seaweed Goat Milk Soap Review


Seaweed is a very popular ingredient in Beauty products. The Body Shop had a skincare line based around seaweed and Lush had a soap and bath bomb that used it. It's been awhile since I've used anything with Seaweed in it. I think it's supposed to be a balancing ingredient-especially good for combination skin.


Zum claims:

Arrrgh, Zum Lovey! An esteemed graduate of the Zum Lab, this bar uses its natural talents of organic raw nori seaweed to help soothe and tone skin. With the motion of the ocean in mind, we hand make this Zum Bar to rock your aromatherapy boat while smelling fresh and clean. If you don't know what rocking an aromatherapy boat is like, just order this Zum Bar up and whiff. Then you'll feel our flow.

So..scent. I'm not sure what it smells like. Just essential oil. I first thought it smelled like Eucalyptus but the Sea Salt soap from the same brand is Eucalyptus. It's not Lavender. And I don't think it's a very noticeable blend. It's not a particularly noticeable or recognizable scent. And they don't put it on the label which is something I don't like about the brand.

Enough of scent talk. I didn't really love it as a shower soap. But I did try it on my face. I thought it was excellent as a facial soap. I have combination skin and I thought my skin looked clean, smooth, brighter, and more even after use.

As for ingredients- I do think they are all natural and good for the skin. Goat Milk and seaweed. But I wish they would be more clear as to exactly what is in the soaps. The ingredients are vague.

Ingredients:
Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with a proprietary blend of 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and organic seaweed. Enjoy!

I would buy it again to use exclusively on my face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment