Sunday, September 1, 2019

Jade



There were so many great girl groups in the 90's. Brownstone, En Vogue, SWV, Xscape, and Jade. There haven't been any decent girl groups since Destiny's Child (and they wouldn't be towards the top of my favorite ladies group). Isn't that crazy? 

Anyway...Jade was a group that could really sing.  



I'm not really sure what's up with the outfits. They look like they are on their way to aerobics. But those vocals are on point! I love this song. Quintessential 90's listening. Don't Walk Away is a must on that playlist.

I think a lot of people think they were one hit wonders. But they have another song I love.




Based on the view count...I'm going to say it's slept on. But shouldn't be. It's called Looking for Mr. Right.


I miss the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment