Monday, September 2, 2019

Zum Citrus Mint Goat Milk Soap Review


I feel like I've been using a lot of things mixed with Mint. I had the Cool blend essential oil from Plant Therapy and just yesterday I made a peppermint vanilla blend rollerball. Back in the day I used to pretty much hate all mint scented beauty products. Also I couldn't imagine mint being mixed with something and it actually smelling good...but I've found a lot of nice mint blends once I began experimenting more. This soap included.

Plant Therapy claims:

A blend of voices in an overpowering, all-consuming ballad of sweet orange, tangy grapefruit, and perky spearmint. True instruments for helping soothe congested skin and pores.



I've come across quite a few essential oil recipes that like to mix mint with citrus oil for energy. For some reason that did not sound like the best blend to me. Until this. It's actually a very nice scent. It's almost like if you mixed Juicy Fruit gum with Spearmint gum. But just imagine the mint is more subtle. It's really a pleasant little blend. And now that my bathroom is smaller it really functions as a room freshener after I take a shower. 

The lather as always is nice. Rinses clean. However it is slightly drying. 

As for the look of the soap....I like that these soaps are so cute. But IDK if I like that color blend. Purple, green, and Yellow?

As always...they are never completely forthcoming with the ingredients. 


Overall...I actually really liked it. I didn't have high expectations...but maybe mint and citrus is something I will experiment blending myself! 

Do you like mint? What are your favorite mint blended products?

Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment