Monday, September 2, 2019

Vitamix Peach, Carrot and Cabbage Smoothie

Cabbage in a smoothie? Yes, please. I actually brought this smoothie to work and got a lot of questions about it and strange looks when I said it was peach, carrots, and cabbage. I guess I've gotten used to fruit/veggie smoothies and it doesn't sound so shocking anymore.

You would be surprised how good a smoothie can be with cabbage. It's almost like a kale smoothie ,which have grown on me over the years. 

Couldn't taste the carrot at all.

And the peach had a nice subtle peachy-ness to it. Unfortunately, peaches don't taste as strong here in Germany as they do when you get them in Georgia. So the peach flavor could have probably been a lot better if I had access to those.

I got the recipe from my Vitamix book. But I did find the same recipe posted on All Recipes. 

I really like it. And I actually would make it again. I think this may have earned a pin on my Pinterest board. 




👍 



No comments:

Post a Comment