Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Plant Therapy Honeybell Synergy Review



I'm 100 percent sure the only reason I bought this was because it has the word "honey" in the name. I also think it was an oil of the month at some point so I felt kind of frenzied and like I had to have it- just in case they decided to discontinue it.  So into the cart it went. I'm also pretty sure that it was originally $14.95 when it came out but has since gotten a bit cheaper at $9.95 or something like that. I probably should have waited. 

Plant Therapy claims:
This delightful and vibrant synergy has an aroma of a sparkling citrus bouquet with a green, fruity splash and woody background. It is uplifting and calming with the juicy-fresh citrus scents of Orange and Grapefruit and the sweet green scent of Lime Steam Distilled.
Cognac adds an additional fresh, fruity aspect, while Galbanum and Buchu round out the aroma with a hint of woody and herbaceous undertones.
Add a few drops of Honeybell to your Plant Therapy AromaFuse Diffuser for a calming atmosphere that will reduce nervous tension and add a fresh scent to any room. Use it topically in your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil, body lotion, cream, or massage blend at 1-2% dilution to uplift the mood and reduce feeling of worry and tension. 

When I first bought this I struggled to figure out what it smelled like. I didn't figure it out. Someone else did. It smells like a fruity gum. 


I'm pretty sure it's the Five Gum. However...I haven't smelled it in years so I'm not completely sure on that.

It smells fruity and sour. And you can definitely pick up the zest of grapefruit. It's a really nice scent. Not my favorite but pleasant!

The problem is that when I diffuse it, I can smell it for about five minutes and then it's gone. I need something that's going to last and this isn't it. And I use plenty so that's not it.

The only other way I've tried to use it is in a body oil and while I like the scent...it's not something I want to put all over me. 

It has some interesting oils. White Grape oil, Galbanum Oil, and Buchu Oil. I'm not familiar with any of them....I guess that's where the fruity sour notes are coming from. It's a pleasant sour but the way. 

Ingredients:
Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (White Grape) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua Resin (Galbanum) Oil, Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil

I wouldn't buy it again at full price. But if it was an add on, I think I would buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment