Friday, September 13, 2019

Jagged Edge



I love Jagged Edge. Groups from the 90's were everything. I think the only other decades that can compete are the 60's and the 70's. There were a couple of 80's groups I loved too though but just a couple. I don't think the 2000's produced any great group, but tJagged Edge was making hits in the 2000's.

Anyway...these are my favorite Jagged Edge songs. You really can't go wrong.

First up...Walked Outta Heaven.




Then we have What It's Like. I don't think I really liked this one so much but after hearing it on repeat on the radio...it grew on me. It might be one of my faves now. Strange how that happens.



Let's Get Married is a classic. For some reason there aren't a lot of live clips...I think they sound great here I just get annoyed at the man randomly shouting. Why didn't someone tell him to shut up? I think the remix got a lot of play but I love the slow song.



Can't have a Jagged Edge playlist without Healing. I LOVE this song! Also...those arms tho 👀 😻



There's a nice live of He Can't Love U. Another must have and song I really love!



I Gotta Be might be my absolutely favorite Jagged Edge song. But it's hard to say for sure because some of the other ones I've posted....I guess it just depends on what's playing. But if you don't listen to any of the other songs I've posted, listen to this one.



Another excellent song....Goodbye.



Almost forgot about Promise.



Other songs in my Jagged Edge playlist:
Turn U On
Get This- I was blasting this one on the way home today....
Girl It's Over- I can play this one over and over on repeat!
Put A little Umph In It- This almost didn't make it cause I can't stand Ashanti. But I decided I liked the song despite it featuring her.

I almost forgot how many of their songs I have. And posting through these songs and singing along...I realize I probably shouldn't sing them in public. They have lyrics that just have me making all the faces and singing extra hard. And I mean HARD.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment