Thursday, February 4, 2021

Lush Haul

 I need a distraction..so of course blogging it is. The last haul from Lush for awhile....since I have bought way too much from them over the last month. We will call this a birthday haul..since my birthday is on Saturday.

So here's what I got:

Celebrate Body Spray- I love, love, love the Golden Wonder Bath Bomb and this the same scent. Got it for half off. I think I like the scent better in the bath but I'm still excited to have this.


Boo Shower Slime

This seems a little gimmicky..but it actually works and it smells good. It's fun and glittery too. I think I'm going to really end up liking it.

Baked Alaska Soap

Smells exactly like a Lemon Verbena Essential Oil I have in my collection. Not the cutest soap. I like the scent though.

Hottie Massage Bar

Smells like Ginger and Black Pepper. Not a fan of the smell but I think it is probably great for massage...the oils in it are very stimulating and help circulation.

Lush Karma Soap

I had this one years ago and it still smells just as good as I remember. 

Sleepy Shower Gel

I probably didn't need this since I have the Twilight Shower Jelly but I couldn't help myself. Smells soooo good.

 Happy Hippy Shower Gel

This smells faintly of grapefruit. I'm not expecting the scent to come alive until I get in the shower.

Rose Jam Shower Gel

Smells like Roses and actually does have a "jam" scent. 

Whoosh Shower Jelly

Now I have all three of the Jellies in the Lush permanent range. Not sure I'm a fan of the scent....but it is very citrus-y. It really clears up your sinuses.


Sleepy Body Lotion

This might be the best smelling body lotion ever. I want a big tub of it.

Dirty Toothy Tabs

These are probably the most expensive tooth paste you can get. I bought it half off. Figured it would be fun to try. Might get the mouthwash tabs and the charcoal ones later on down the line. 

Monsters and Aliens Fun

Smells like Lord of Misrule - Patchouli, Vanilla, and Black Pepper. I'm excited to play in some soap play dough. Once day I want to get my hands on the the Rainbow Fun. 

And that's all. No more Lush Orders for a little while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment