Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Royal &Langnickel Omnia BOM-44 Lg Crease Brush Review


 

I've been doing a really good job not buying any more brushes, even though I really want the rest of the collection. I haven't gotten a sale email in a while so that could be why. I was a little scared initially to take the plunge on the Royal And Langnickle Omnia brushes because I hadn't really seen a lot of reviews/people using them but they come highly recommended from make up pros to other pros. It doesn't hurt that they are very affordable, especially considering the quality. The list price is $13.99 and if you wait for a sale, you can get it at least 30% off. 

This brush is worth it! 

Omnia claims:

Use this large, tapered eye brush to blend shadows together and lightly define the crease, especially for larger eyelids. This brush is also the perfect density for applying precision highlights to the face.

OMNIA® GOLD is the next-generation of professional makeup brushes. Each brush uses only the finest quality natural hair. This hair is meticulously selected and incredibly soft while still maintaining the density needed to pick up and deposit product with accuracy and precision. Every brush is handcrafted to perfection, creating the finest brush possible, exceeding all expectations.

Natural Hair, Made in China


These brushes are definitely made with pros in mind. The handle is gold and long and at first I wasn't a fan of the gold but it has grown on me. It's also slightly grippy, so far I haven't had any trouble with the finish going goopy or really any problems with it. 


The brush itself is soft. So soft. No scratchiness at all! 

I mostly use this as a blending brush. I love my 217 brush from MAC, which I mostly use to apply/blend. This is kinda like a final go over to make sure it's all blended and no harsh lines. It works best with shadows that blend easily in the first place though. 

It can also be used to add definition to the crease, it's really going to blow out your color and apply it to a large area since it's a large brush. Even with the taper. I don't often use it that way, but it is an option. It would probably work best on large eyelids, I have big eyes but not the largest eyelids.

MAC 224, NARS #42, Omnia LG Crease, Omnia Crease

In comparison to my other brushes...I don't really have anything extremely similar. I thought it was going to be similar to the MAC 224 (so scratchy) or one of my Nars blending brushes, but the shape and size is completely different. 


Overall, I love this brush. It's a brush! I think it's a nice one to add in if you are looking for a jumbo blending brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment