Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Lush Orange Pop Bath Bomb Review

 


Is that not one of the cutest bath bombs? Rumor has it that Orange Pop is the same scent as the Brightside bubble bar which I tried and loved last year. I think it's a little bit different though.

Lush claims: 
It's time to reinvigorate your Christmas spirit. Even on the darkest days the outlook will be sunny with this trio of orange oils fizzing and popping around your bath



Looks just like a juicy orange and puts on quite the show.



It is an orange scent (not surpassingly), I kind of feel it has two different scents, the outer and lighter orange part really did smell like orange and also the pith. You know the white part? It kinda had this bitter scent to it that was kinda cool because it smelled more realistic. 




As it fizzed away, a deep red orange came out and that part smelled more like the Brightside bubble bar. A nice juicy blood orange scent. It smelled so good!

And so very relaxing. I don't know if I was just tired or it was the different orange oils that had an extremely relaxing effect, but I felt care free and so relaxed. Mandarin oils are known to do that.

It was quite the slow fizzer and was really fun to watch. It also had pop rocks which popped quite a bit. They sound like a fireplace. Nice touch that Lush uses often in their bath bombs

The end result was pretty red/orange water that didn't dry my skin out at all.



I love that is has four different orange/citrus oils. I really want to get my hands on a bottle of Red Mandarin Oil, it's hard to find though....

Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Pop Rocks, Cream of Tartar, Sicilian Red Mandarin Oil, Tangerine Oil, Bergamot Oil, Brazilian Orange Oil, Cornstarch, Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocoamidapropyl Betaine, Biodegradable Glitter, Propylene Glycol, Tin Oxide,  Citral, Linalool, Perfume, Colour, 

Overall I'm a fan,  I hope they bring this back next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment