Thursday, December 21, 2023

Quincy Jones

 


Already that time for e a music post. Today..the music genius Quincy Jones. I know I have more songs that Quincy orchestrated but I put them under the actual artist. I'll just share a few that are in my tunes library under Quincy.

Starting off with my FAVORITE- The Secret Garden. Ooooh I love this song. We have deep voiced Barry, the young El Debarge, Al B. Sure, and James Ingram. I love allll their voices. Then of course the live version, I couldn't believe I never listened to it til last week. Look at my fave Luther😍



Next up, Moody's Mood For Love. Knowing about Brian McKnights personal life almost ruined this song for me but I try to forget what I know about him and just enjoy the song. This is smoooooth and Take 6 did their thing. I need to find out more about Patti Austin.  Love it!


And that last song...Slow Jams. Tamia and Babyface? Yes, please.


And that's all. Now I will go about my night with The Secret Garden stuck on replay in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment